Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 14-06-2017 04:14:06

candyy
Membre

nike air yeezy 2 italianike air yeezy 2 italia

Bautista Twists Ankle Out Indefinitely - RealGM Wiretap Blue Jays outfielder Jose Bautista is day-to-day with a twisted right ankle after injuring himself on an awkward slide. He left Toronto's win over New York on Thursday night in the fourth inning. Bautista nike roshe yeezy 350 boost black , who led baseball with 54 home runs last season, leads the majors with 31 in 2011. The slugger was hurt going into third base on Edwin Encarnacion's double-play grounder. Athletics Release Jim Johnson - RealGM Wiretap
The Oakland Athletics have released Jim Johnson.

Acquired via trade nike roshe one black womens , Johnson failed to live up to his $10 million salary.

The Athletics will be responsible for the rest of it, less the prorated league minimum rate if Johnson catches on with a new team.

Mariners Could Trade Infielder Before Opening Day - RealGM Wiretap

The Seattle Mariners may trade an infielder before Opening Day nike roshe run sunset for sale , according to industry sources.

After signing Robinson Cano, many have speculated that Nick Franklin or Brad Miller may be expendable.

Maddon Was Unaware Of Opt Out Clause - RealGM Wiretap

Joe Maddon only learned of the opt-out clause in his contract with the Tampa Bay Rays when the front office was obligated to inform him of the exit window in his contract.

"Matt [Silverman] called me originally nike roshe palm trees for sale , because I was totally unaware of it, I didn't know nike roshe run print palm trees ," Maddon said. "And then I knew. And once I had a chance to evaluate it I was able to make up my mind for what we're doing now. It wasn't easy. There's a two-week window there to look at it and then make a decision."

Maddon opted to leave the Rays, essentially making himself a free agent.

Silverman nike shox current mens , now the club's president, was surprised and disappointed about Maddon's decision. He also said that he felt like the offer they made to Maddon had been a fair and competitive one.

"I know that Matthew reached out and they came up with an offer nike shox r4 mens ," Maddon said. "It did not meet up to what I [wanted] and we came to an impasse. And that happens. There's no friction between me and him or me and [principal owner] Stu [Sternberg]. I had great conversations with Matthew and Stu, they were very candid and open. I felt good about it moving forward. I hope they don't feel betrayed nike shox nz mens , because I don't feel betrayed by the offer."

Pied de page des forums