Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 03-08-2018 09:53:09

xuezhiqian123
Membre

Twenty-six-year-old lawyer Va

"
SAN FRANCISCO De'Aaron Fox Kings Jersey , Aug. 14 (Xinhua) -- Brian Krzanich, chief executive officer (CEO) of Intel Corporation, decided Monday to leave the American Manufacturing Council, an advisory board for U.S. President Donald Trump.

""I have already made clear my abhorrence at the recent hate-spawned violence in Charlottesville, and earlier today I called on all leaders to condemn the white supremacists and their ilk who marched and committed violence Chris Webber Kings Jersey ,"" Krzanich wrote in a blog posting.

""I resigned because I want to make progress, while many in Washington seem more concerned with attacking anyone who disagrees with them,"" he noted. ""We should honor - not attack - those who have stood up for equality and other cherished American values. I hope this will change, and I remain willing to serve when it does.""

Krzanich tendered his resignation earlier Monday.

He was the third CEO, after Kenneth Frazier of pharmaceutical giant Merck & Co. Buddy Hield Kings Jersey , and Kevin Plank of athletic equipment maker Under Armour Inc., who exited the presidential advisory board the same day, all citing the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, where a white nationalist rally ended Saturday with the deaths of three people and injuries of 19 more.

Headquartered in Santa Clara Anthony Tolliver Kings Jersey , Northern California, a region known as Silicon Valley, where technology industry prevails, Intel has been the world's largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers based on revenue for decades.

""I am not a politician. I am an engineer who has spent most of his career working in factories that manufacture the world's most advanced devices. Yet, it is clear even to me that nearly every issue is now politicized to the point where significant progress is impossible. Promoting American manufacturing should not be a political issue Authentic Zach Randolph Jersey ,"" Krzanich wrote in a tone sure to echo many others in Silicon Valley.

His request, or his plea, as he put it in writing in the blog post for all those involved in the U.S. political system: ""set scoring political points aside and focus on what is best for the nation as a whole. The current environment must change, or else our nation will become a shadow of what it once was and what it still can and should be.""

""I resigned to call attention to the serious harm our divided political climate is causing to critical issues, including the serious need to address the decline of American manufacturing. Politics and political agendas have sidelined the important mission of rebuilding America's manufacturing base.""

White supremacist groups gathered in Charlottesville Friday evening to protest the city's decision to remove a statue of Civil War Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee from a park. The rally evolved into clashes on Saturday before local authorities declared a state of emergency in the city.

China's Discovery ROV collects samples in western Pacific Ocean

Trump directs USTR to examine China's IP practices despite worries about potential harms to bilateral trade ties

Heavy rain hits Rongan County in S China's Guangxi

BMW crashes into pizzeria near Paris Authentic Willie Cauley-Stein Jersey , killing 1, injuring 12

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo (Aug. 5 - Aug. 11)

Highlights of multinational drill in Georgia

People mark national Fitness Day around China

Aerial view of Gula Town in S China

" "

Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny cleared the first hurdle on Sunday towards taking part in next year's presidential election, even though the central election commission has previously ruled him ineligible to run.

Navalny, 41, is a fierce opponent of President Vladimir Putin Authentic Vlade Divac Jersey , who is widely expected to win re-election in March, extending his 17 years in power.

On Sunday Navalny, a veteran campaigner against corruption among Russia's elite, won the initial support of 742 people at a gathering in a district of Moscow, above the minimum 500 required to initiate a presidential bid.

""There is no large-scale support for Putin and his rule in this country Authentic Vince Carter Jersey ,"" Navalny told the gathering, describing himself as a ""real candidate"" for the election and threatening a boycott of the vote by his supporters if he is barred again.

But Navalny now needs to be officially registered as a candidate by Russia's central election commission, which has previously said he is ineligible due to a suspended prison sentence that he says was politically motivated.

Navalny has been jailed three times this year on charges of repeatedly organizing public meetings and rallies in violation of existing laws. He says the Kremlin is deliberately trying to thwart his political ambitions.

The European Court of Human Rights ruled in October that Navalny's 2014 fraud conviction was ""arbitrary"" and ordered Moscow pay compensation.

On Saturday Russia's ruling party United Russia pledged ""all possible support"" to the 65-year-old Putin in his bid to win a further six years in power in the March election.

Also on Saturday the Russian Communist Party named its presidential candidate, Pavel Grudinin, 57. The party came second after United Russia in the 2016 parliamentary elections.

On Sunday Russian property developer Sergei Polonsky Authentic Skal Labissiere Jersey , who has been convicted of defrauding investors, also secured enough initial backing to seek clearance from the election commission to take part in the presidential race.

Others planning to run include television personality Ksenia Sobchak, whose late father was Putin's boss in the early 1990s and journalist Ekaterina Gordon.

(Agencies)

"

BRUSSELS, Jan. 19 (Xinhua) -- The mother of one of the victims of the Bataclan concert hall shooting in Paris on Nov. 13 last year is taking legal action against the Belgian state, claiming it failed to act on intelligence about the attackers Authentic Peja Stojakovic Jersey , French and Belgian media reported on Tuesday.

Twenty-six-year-old lawyer Valentin Ribert-Reinhart. Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Shirts   Cheap Hats   Cheap Hats   Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys   Cheap Nike NBA Hoodies   Cheap Adidas NHL Hoodies   Cheap NCAA Jerseys China   Cheap MLB Hats Online   Wholesale Shirts

Pied de page des forums