Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 29-10-2018 03:06:36

jinshuiqian0713
Membre

While theyve yet to dive into CFL free agency, the Ottawa Redblacks si

While theyve yet to dive into CFL free agency, the Ottawa Redblacks signed a former NFLer on Tuesday in wide receiver Limas Sweed. Bud Dupree Jersey . For Sweed, a second round pick of the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2008, this will be his second go around in the CFL after previously having spent time with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. The expansion Redblacks also made their first trade on Tuesday, acquiring defensive lineman Justin Phillips from the Calgary Stampeders. The Stampeders also sent their third-round pick (23rd overall) in the upcoming CFL draft to Ottawa for the Redblacks third-round pick (19th overall) this year. Calgary also gets Ottawas third-round selection in 2015. The six-foot-four 240-pound Phillips, who is from the Ottawa suburb of Stittsville, spent the last seven seasons in Calgary where he registered 78 defensive tackles, 78 special teams tackles and four sacks. "We tried to get Justin during the expansion draft but things did not work out then, but were glad to be able to acquire such a quality player now," Redblacks general manager Marcel Desjardins said in a statement. "Justin is an Ottawa guy and we believe hes going to thrive in this environment." The 28-year-old played his university football at Wilfrid Laurier, where he won the 2005 Vanier Cup. Phillips was selected fifth overall by Calgary in the 2007 CFL draft and won the Grey Cup the following season with the Stampeders. Jon Bostic Jersey . Red Sox outfielder Jonny Gomes, the bandleader of the beard brigade during Bostons run to the 2013 World Series title, said he will be shaving his off before spring training so that he can file it "in the archive" with his memories of the teams improbable championship. Ramon Foster Jersey .Y. -- That hangover from the Big East tournament is gone for Villanova. http://www.cheapsteelersjerseysonline.c … sey-online . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. BRIDGEVIEW, Ill. -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. Tissot collected his first career goal in the 87th minute of the match to help lift the visiting Impact to a 2-2 tie with the Chicago Fire. Tissot, who had appeared in just two matches entering Saturday, scored on a short header in a flurry in front of the Fire goal late in the Major League Soccer clash at Toyota Park. The tie gave Montreal (13-9-7, 46 points) a valuable road point as it remains in third place in MLS tight Eastern Conference playoff race. "If I can have three points, thats better," Impact coach Marco Schallibaum said. "(But) when you see the game and youre behind 2-1 and you come back to get the (tie) Im happy." The deadlock snapped the Impacts two-game losing streak while Chicago (11-12-7, 40 points) fell to seventh place, two points out of the fifth and final conference playoff berth. Chicago forward Mike Magee scored in the 57th minute as he slipped through two defenders and skipped a short shot past Impact goalkeeper Troy Perkins to tie it at 1-1. He struck again in the 73rd minute when Perkins tried to clear the ball. Magee aggressively challenged Perkins, picked up the loose ball and hit the back of the net ffor his 18th goal of the season. Mason Rudolph Jersey. Magee just missed a hat trick when a penalty kick in the 79th minute hit the left post. "Thats a situation where Ive got to put that away for the team," Magee said. "Thats a big goal. ... It wasnt my time." MLS scoring leader Marco Di Vaio gave the Impact a 1-0 lead in the 25th minute when he slipped between two Fire defenders and launched a 12-yard shot past Chicago goalkeeper Sean Johnson. The goal was Di Vaios 19th of the season and third career strike against Chicago. "The second half we didnt have so much energy as in the first half and that comes from more pressure from Chicago," Schallibaum said. "They made it 1-1 and then the second (goal) was a present on our part. But we didnt give up." Impact midfielder Felipe Martins -- the teams No. 2 scorer with five goals -- sat out due to excessive caution accumulations. Fire defender Bakary Soumare was out due to a red card issued last Saturday at Columbus. Consecutive losses at Stade Saputo to Columbus and Vancouver left the Impact still in the playoff picture but not as the MLS Eastern Conference leaders the Impact were a few weeks ago. The Impact, who have five regular season games remaining, travel to Houston on Friday and return home to host New England on Oct. 12. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Pied de page des forums