Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 01-04-2017 07:52:48

candyy
Membre

]Cleveland Indians T-Shirt

Orioles Are Interested In Jay Bruce Justin Upton - RealGM Wiretap
The Baltimore Orioles are interested in Jay Bruce and Justin Upton as the non-waiver trade deadline approaches Robert Bortuzzo Adidas Jersey , according to a report.

Baltimore has also inquired about Carlos Gomez, who is a similar player to Adam Jones in center field.

Dan Duquette is serious about adding an outfield bat, according to Major League sources.

Dodgers Name Farhan Zaidi As GM - RealGM Wiretap

The Los Angeles Dodgers have hired Farhan Zaidi as general manager and Josh Byrnes as senior vice president of baseball operations.

Zaidi, 37, spent the past 10 years with the Oakland Athletics Robby Fabbri Adidas Jersey , most recently serving as the club's assistant GM and director of baseball operations. He replaces Ned Colletti, who is now a senior adviser to team president and CEO Stan Kasten.

Sosa Will Sit Down Make Amends With Cubs - RealGM Wiretap

Sammy Sosa says he is willing to sit down and make amends with the Chicago Cubs.

"I think there is something that has to be resolved," Sosa said. "If there is something to clarify, we will sit down and clear it up. Time has given me the maturity to reflect upon many things, including knowing that one side doesn't have to be right all the time."

Sosa was not invited to participate in Wednesday's festivities commemorating the 100th anniversary of Wrigley Field.

"I should have been there; I would have liked to have been there Pierre Turgeon Adidas Jersey ," Sosa said about the celebration. "The Cubs know where to find me, and I hope to have the chance to clear up any misunderstanding."

Cubs spokesman Julian Green said Wednesday that Sosa had some work to do before being welcomed back by the organization.

GM Jennings Haren Ready To Join Marlins Rotation - RealGM Wiretap

Dan Haren is ready to be part of the Marlins' rotation and Jose Fernandez could be back as early as June 15, according to GM Dan Jennings.

Jennings addressed Haren and Fernandez on SiriusXM's MLB Network Radio on Sunday, and noted Miami still may add a reliever before Spring Training begins.

Cubs Activate Matt Garza For Start - RealGM Wiretap

The Cubs have activated Matt Garza to start against the Pirates on Tuesday night.

Garza last pitched in a major league game on July 21, 2012.

He has been out since early in spring training with a lat injury after missing most of the second half of last season with an elbow problem.

"I'm excited and happy I don't have to rehab again Pavol Demitra Adidas Jersey ," Garza said. "This actually means something, so I can't wait. It's been 10 months in the making, I'm excited to get back out there."

Pied de page des forums